Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Wednesday 19 March 2014

The 12 Days of Launch Countdown: Day 11

Image from  https://openclipart.org/
With just 11 days before the launch of A Seared Sky: Joinings, I want to share my enthusiasm with you.
In the spirit of the old seasonal song, I’m offering you the 12 days of countdown. Mine, however, are in reverse order.

Today, I offer you eleven entertaining essentials:

93 named characters
3 volumes
152 chapters
1,831 typed pages
600,000+ words
1 large map
400 writing days
180 editing days
100 planning days
3 pairs reading glasses
3 computers

Of course, some of these figures are estimates, others are provisional, since I’m still editing the last volume and it may well run out longer than the first draft (or shorter).

To join in the launch party, an online event open to readers all over the world, just give this link a click and it’ll take you to the place my publisher, Fantastic Books Publishing, is hosting the fun and games.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: