Google+
This blog has moved. Please go over to this link to see my new website.

Thursday 2 October 2014

#BookADayUK; A Reader Event For October. Day 2

Today's 'event' is to name your favourite fictional dog. I can't recall a fictional dog in any recent
reading, to be honest. So, for this particular 'event' I'll have to nominate my own fictional pooch: Shaulah, who appears in my fantasy trilogy, A Seared Sky, in all 3 books, Joinings, Parting, and  the yet to be published, Convergence. She's a working dog, acting as Okkyntalah's aid as he goes about hunting for food.

If you'd like to get involved, please visit Books Are My Bag by clicking this link.

And don't forget to use the hashtag, #bookadayuk when you tweet.

Readers and writers unite to save the high street bookshop!

No comments: